วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Easy Magic Tricks - Master Mentalism Revealed


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I've always been fascinated by Chris Angel and David Blaine. I love the way they mystify us and use the powers of mind control to perform some pretty amazing magic. As a magician myself, I can usually tell how a magic trick is done. Mainly for the fact you can buy the same magic trick at your local magic store, and I've bought many of them.

Mentalism on the other hand uses principles of hypnosis and/or suggestion to present the illusion of mind reading or mind control. There usually are no props, or special apparatus involved (or so the audience thinks). Anyone in the audience that Chris or David uses could be thinking of anything, yet they always know what that person will do or think.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a product that claimed I could perform many of the same amazing yet simple magic tricks that Chris Angel and David Blaine perform on television.

If you have ever seen these two magicians perform, you know it's amazing. However, when a magician can fool another magician, that is a sign of a world class performer. These two performers have fooled me on many occasions. Because I always want to learn how the pros do it, I became intrigued enough to continue read the salesletter. Sure, in the back of my brain, I was telling myself that I was only reading it from a research perspective, and that I had no intention of actually purchasing the book. However, by the time I was halfway through the salesletter, I absolutely HAD to buy the ebook.

After reading the book, I'm was pleasantly surprised at all the easy magic tricks that were included! If I had this when I first started out, I never would have needed to buy all the magic books and props I spent my money on. If you ever have bought a magic trick you know how expensive they can be.

There were hundreds of magic and mentalism tricks included but one of the easy magic tricks that jumped out at me was "Sit and Stay". In this one a volunteer is invited to sit on a chair on stage. As you talk to them, they feel heavier and heavier, to the degree that when you ask them to rise and stand they are unable to do so.

The authors writing style is easy to follow, and perfectly understandable. However, if you are a complete newbie, the book may be overwhelming as there is so much magic in here.
The Master Mentalism ebook itself is 289 pages of trick after trick. On top of that you also get a few bonuses. The one that impressed me the most was the Encyclopedia of Card Tricks. I haven't had a chance yet to count how many tricks are in there but it is almost 500 pages.

In addition, you do get an ebook, which has some of the tricks David Blaine uses on his television specials as well as the secrets to some of David Copperfield's biggest illusions.

Overall, Master Mentalism is an excellent ebook. You don't have to wait for the magic to arrive in the mail. You are instantly able to download and start performing immediately. This ebook and the bonuses will appeal to beginners and intermediate mentalists and magicians. If you're an advanced mentalist, you won't find anything new here. Advanced magicians like myself will find many new tricks that can be added to your repertoire. The Encyclopedia of Card Tricks alone is worth more than the price of admission, so I'd have to give this ebook and bonuses my highest recommendation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น