วันพุธที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The real world'S BEST TRICK COIN (Trilogy)

My final and better version of what I think is the best coin magic ever to be created. 1) special props can be done easily by themselves. 2) No problem corner. 3) The public can stop whenever they want, and under this assumption, you can still give something to see (100% CLEAN to be). Is there a "Plan B" for every single second. Click here to review the matrix Genesis: www.youtube.com not only created the best coin magic ever, but the main reason I became a magician. I am not aloneDiscussion of the same effect, because there are a lot of other powerful effects with coins. No, they are on the whole "aura" that is located in the lines between traditional and there is talk about benefits. There are almost no weak point in this routine. In fact, practically, there are no weaknesses at all. The creator of that effect is unknown, but Al Schneider was the first of it with a principle that should inspire many magicians and unlock various other concepts due to its sound procedures to be done.After the visit, Moisés Lima version (the first version I saw in my life), I was obsessed to find the perfect version ever. And after I lengedary the 4 matrices of the world, was not satisfied. 8 years after I came up with this version, which is the best for my purposes. My version is in several other ideas magicians in addition to my own base. I hope you like the end result of my research, and I thank all of you who have inspired me and supported. In fact,...

I love Walt Disneyland

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น