วันอังคารที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Card tricks Free Magic

magic trick revealed


If you did an internet search for "free card tricks magic," is expected to draw a number of sites that you all what you want.

Here's the thing. You get what you pay for. You pay nothing, do not expect to get much in return (usually).

Now do not get me wrong, if you try hard enough and long, would have some good magic tricks free card. Would.

But it would be much faster to just go and pay for some dealers.Also much faster.

Do not be alarmed. I'm not saying you should go and have to pay money. You do not have, but it's definitely faster if you want.

But let's say it is not. You do not have money to spend on magic tricks. Okay, I have a link.

Go to youtube.com.

This is the abbreviation. You can quickly weed litter and although some good points there. Oh, and while you're here, let me give you a magic trick. ..

Take a deck of cards and shuffle. Draw a card and keep it in the group of that point. Tell them that you "read" the paper on their unconscious on the basis of feedback.

Then you have the correct name of the card.

And now, here's how.

Let me say that the method is very, very easy. Do not discount the trick-based. This really works. Believe me. I was deceived when I saw it (and I'm a magician!).

Keep the card onup and down with your thumb and fingers. Gently push the card so that it bends under the pressure of compression. Make sure that bends inward toward the bottom. If the card is tilted slightly toward you to see what it is.

It allows you to tilt the board is to move back and forth to show everyone at the table.

Then you get a small glance at the map, and then say what it is!

Best street magic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น