วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Coin tricks tutorial (easy)

3 coin vanishes (simple) and 1 coin production, is not so difficult. I've done this sort fast so I do not do my best, I think it will not be as good as other tutorials, so I disabled the ratings and I did this after the video was made so that this vid where he says his speed is my video ignore the music: Blink 182-All The Small Things for ppl becuz I hate these tricks with magic show to appease the video u dont have to start swearing in the comments. The tricks to show these ppl who want to take magic asHobby or interest, and if u see the money, if I have done the trick, who cares? I have yet to reveal to me to subscribe, since I FUTURE POST tutorial! if u sign up, click on the link below to: www.youtube.com coin vanish coin disappears coin coin production coin appears to vanish magic trick vanish magic trick revealed explained explanation explains how to make a coin disappear tutorial for a coin

3D Puzzle Game I love Walt Disneyland Best street magic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น