วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Mentalism Revealed - How People Amazing Immediate start

magic trick revealed


You know, when I started to mess with Mentalism I thought it would be really difficult ... Mentalism if only revealed that it was in order!

Fortunately for you, I'll show you how to get started right away.

One of the biggest mistakes that his first start on the game magic in this fascinating branch is that they feel their way of working is not so easy, in some way require years of study, amazing and incredible mental abilitiesObservation.

The exciting thing when you think about it, is actually the opposite. In reality, magic mentalism is one of the simplest activities of himself and be convincing in and let me show you something.

The effect I am going to share with you works well at the beginning of a performance. On the card in front of the room, you have three forms - perhaps a red triangle, a blue square and green circle.

As people get all notices of the forms that are not. Mention

You agree that you are on how the mind can influence other people to talk and ask for a volunteer.

It was not decided in agreement with them, and after talking a bit 'command of collection, so the spiritual sense or whatever you want, ask them to tell their shape. Let's say you take the triangle.

Immediately, without pause, flip the board over, where everyone can see, you wrote the words (you get the triangle)

PersonHe sits up and up - believe me, I've done it many times, and audiences are always surprised and excited to see how it works ....

They also want to know? Ok ... so lets say you take the circle - now, we refer to the chair person (the person you received) and tell them to him, where the bottom of the seat they see a prediction envelope stapled associated with it to get the circle.

And when they say that the place that shows the envelope in his pocket - thatclearly there are other bags ...

Now, this may not sound surprising, but the mental effects are often very simple - the real "secret" is in power - and this is something that is revealed in more detail in another article.

Now I know I do not know, but when I came to this magic trick I was very skeptical that some think it was anything special. So I started - with the first time that I can tell you I was shaking,literally, a very high score. I mean, I had to "prove" with the result that I have great skills of perception, and the client shows me this was a lot of money spent time with us. The room was maybe 45 people, all highly educated, intelligent and on ... I was sure that my definition of high standards!

However, fear not, at the end of the session, I asked several people, as I had been attacked, and I literally heard a lot of potentialSolutions - all ridiculous!

But that's what is so good about mentalism, though I found the solution to one of my colleagues, almost not believe it was so easy.

The second time I have this effect has been a meeting of trainers - I was a coach teaching how to use effects like this to improve their status with their customers. Mentalism is revealed as the forecasts are little more than three I had to explain to spend another 15 minutesand explain once more that I just had no idea what he would say the volunteers, and I had no idea how to guide them, what to say. Even though I took the audience step by step through what I did, could some of them still do not understand that was done this way.

How did I do to ensure that they were not the simple act of the three predictions? Well - the most surprising thing about people and mind is that - we all tend to the most likely solution, where they are declaredand sold in a convincing manner! So when I got here this effect Derren Brown was often on television, and people loved his declaration of built-in commands in the public mind. So I just said what I like to volunteer

"We do not go in a circle"

"As we speak, please do not think to try and, you know, try to angle your opinion in one direction ..."

"It 's really neither here nor place ...."

Yes - ridiculous, but after he confessed inI have heard that some commands (as he called them) and then was worried that he is the right choice!

The great thing is that I could do exactly the same method (that is, as I really wanted the sleight of hand), but with a different education - the public fit the times, my, me, and so on ... You examples ... ?

So I could bond with the spirits, and said to get some advice from those who help the spirit that would make me say in advance what would

O

Icould be argued, an expert said planting ideas, with sales conference, and as long as I mentioned in the opening script that people would believe that

O

I could tell, the hypnotized volunteers to say what I mean they are ....

You see the thing I like is mentalism is so versatile. The real secret of magic that you have to understand is that they are in terms of performance. It certainly helps some magical powers, and allow for greater effects, butI would never have the reaction I had had the effect of the above, I do not even seem to have believed.

I want to know how this effect works for you and everything you want, add it to want to get well.

I love Walt Disneyland

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น