วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

2010 Spring Festival Chinese Magic Trick

ok ok i knw it was like, what? 5 months ago? but I think it's pretty cool ... Translation for the speakers do not send (about u count the time who say they speak very quickly.) Mage (M) = first line, this is very simple. Hello sir. The guy in black = hello. M = give me your right hand. Dude in black = okay ... M = u hve ur washed your hands? ill put this in ur hands to see you leave the camera. M = yes, what will happen is tht the coins will fall one by one across the table. Hostess = throughthe table? M = across the table. Watch Ur Hand lay here a little 'more. M = the first coin. from his. This is inconceivable. where it is inconceivable (i dont knw how tht translate xD) M = now theres 2 coins on the left, now it helps me to put tht in glass cup. beautiful. Now there's two coins in hand and a cup. Now place them in this position. anyone dont blink. Hostess = this ... this is amazing! M = lady with her eyes I saw some of ur suspision. I knw what ur thinking. mat is black tablesuspicious. The mat is the coin across the table were related to it. Am I right to say yes plz Hostess = yes. M = thnk you. suspicison because of the hostess, I remove the pad. Now, if the coin through the table, it is unimaginable. now able to look carefully. Hostess = ... How did u do? M = Ady, in his eyes I saw some of ur suspision. I knw what ur thinking. to think about the process of transition to the medal table was blocking my hand. my hand must...

Best street magic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น