วันอังคารที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

How do card tricks Magic - Running Out of This World

Growing David Blaine was one of my heroes. Some of the trick was simply amazing. When I saw him, I knew I wanted to know how to card magic tricks. After many years as a magician, I learned to make world-map, magic tricks and I as one of my personal favorites of this call.

Out Of This World

This is a trick to do while waiting for food in a restaurant orjust relaxing at a party. Once this trick is done, it will literally drive people crazy trying to figure out how it was done. And you sit there and smile.

What makeup Looks Like To The Crowd

They give the cards, a volunteer and tell them the red card from the black cards, separating them face down on the table without them. Half the trick tell them to stop a. You say: "You arefrom guess why not turn a bit '. I want the Reds put batteries in black and black on the red pole. "They have finished putting the cards on the two poles. Once you are finished, they say to turn the two posts and look through it. Sure enough, all the red cards and black cards are separated.

When I decided to learn magic tricks with cards, I learned of this world. It 'was so easy I had to share with youBoys.


Start by separating all the reds from the blacks. Place the black paper on top of the red cards. (Be careful not to watch this without the public)
Then, hand the deck a spectator and tell him or her to put all the cards face down on the table, but apart from the reds from the blacks without cards
Once they are 24 cards to stop I say. At this point they put on 24 black cards, because he had all the black cards. It isanother black paper to the left of 25 red cards accepted. Tell them "You are beginning to doubt themselves so go to the post. We are now the Reds in the black pile on the pole red and black" take the last card and put it bluntly on the red pole "Here's your new black heap . Then take the red card and put it on heaps blacks say: "Behold your new red deck"
Make them stop using the cards down. Once you flip over the cards andLook through them. If done correctly, we separate the red cards and black cards.

Strength Training Magic Trick Puzzle Time

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น